The scholarship is an acknowledgement of the common goals we share in educating the next generation.
- Scholarship/Bursary may be offered to boys and girls to provide a reduction on Tuition Fees.
- Scholarship/Bursary may be awarded to exceptional students to: ensure the academic excellence of the school; provide role models for other students; celebrate excellence and enhance the education standard in the classroom; and to provide opportunities for appropriately qualified students who would not otherwise be able to attend the School for financial or family reasons.
- Year levels for commencement of Scholarship/Bursary will be determined each year according to possible places available.
- Scholarship/Bursary will be awarded on merit (including independent testing by external facilitators)
- Scholarship/Bursary will be open to existing HNPS students as well as new students to HNPS
- Scholarship/Bursary awards are applied to Tuition fees only
How to apply
- Complete an application for enrolment. Please email: email@example.com
- Read the scholarship terms and conditions
- Complete and return the scholarship application.
- Attached all relevant informations
- Attend the interview